Why Our Church
House of His Glory is a community of people learning to live for Christ and to serve others. We are committed to raising a family where love, prayer, and praises lift up the name of Jesus. In unity, we strive towards holiness, demonstrating order and discipline as Jesus’ Army.
As a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), we are devoted to living holy, teaching, studying, and applying Bible truths to all life situations.
Through training and development, we nurture Christian leaders, who will shine through the darkness of this present generation.
- We believe that there is only one true God. Isaiah 54:4
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He is God. Romans 1:4, John 10:30
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the virgin, Mary. Luke 1:26-38, Luke 2:6-7
- We believe that Jesus Christ lived on Earth as a man. Philippians 2:6-11
- We believe that Jesus Christ was crucified to save us from our sins. John 3:16
- We believe that Jesus Christ rose again, and He lives forevermore. Matthew 28:6
- We believe that faith in Jesus Christ is only way to Heaven. John 14:6
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.), Pastor E. A. Adeboye, and communicated to the Headquarters leaders, our vision and mission statement shall remain intact, with a qualifying addendum in view of the peculiarity of the demography in the North American region. They are as follows:
To make heaven.
To take as many people with us.
To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
We will pursue these objectives until every Nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.